UEFA Champions League TOTY myClub Information

In honor of UEFA’s 2014 Team of the Year there will be two new agents available on myClub.

UEFA Champions League STARS Week 1:

A player from UEFA 2014 TOTY or a players who have a 75+ rating and belong to one of the following teams:

UEFA Champions League STARS Week 1

As usual the agent will cost either 10,000 GP or 250 myClub coins. You will have a 59.6% chance of getting a black ball and a 40.4% chance of a gold ball.

UEFA Champions League STARS Week 2:

A player from UEFA 2014 TOTY or a players who have a 75+ rating and belong to one of the following teams:

UEFA Champions League STARS Week 2:

Once again, as per the UEFA Champions League STARS Week 1 agent, Week 2’s agent will cost either 10,000 GP or 250 myClub coins. You will have a 59.6% chance of getting a black ball and a 40.4% chance of a gold ball.

These will correspond with the Champions League fixtures commencing on 17th February 2015 and will also match up with the 2nd leg fixtures.

Managers:

The managers from the last 16 of the Champions League will be available on the contract list.

VS COM Challenge Cup:

Play 4 matches and upon your first victory you will receive the special agent “UEFA Champions League STARS Week 1”. Further victories will give you 1,000 GP. Your opponents will be a COM controlled team from the last 16 of the Champions League.

Online Challenge Cup:

5,000 GP will be awarded upon your first victory. 500 GP will be awarded for victories after your first.

About PES myClub

Bringing you the latest PES news with a focus on myClub. If you want to get involved with the site contact us on our social media pages below.